Dan Wilson-Vaughan - Co-Founder of EXALT
RECIPE: FIERY ROASTED PEPPER SPAGHETTI
HOW TO MAKE FIERY ROASTED PEPPER SPAGHETTI
This is one of the straight up de-lish recipes from our healthy weight loss plan - RESET.
- 4 spears of broccoli
- 1/2 red pepper
- 1 large tomato, halved
- 1 onion, cut into wedges
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tin chopped tomatoes (100g)
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 90ml plant-based milk
- Handful of spinach leaves
- 1 small courgette, spiralised
HOW TO COOK
- Preheat the oven to 200'C /gas mark 6.
- Place the broccoli, pepper, tomato, onion and garlic on baking sheet and drizzle with oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast in the oven for about 20 minutes.
- Turn the oven off, and keep the broccoli inside the oven on the baking tray to keep warm whilst you make the sauce.
- Blend the remaining roasted vegetables to a thick sauce. Transfer the sauce to a pan and add the chopped tomatoes, paprika and chilli flakes and cook for a few minutes until the sauce bubbles. Pour in the milk and nutritional yeast to thin out the pasta sauce. Add the spinach leaves to the pan and leave to wilt.
- Add the courgetti to the pan and combine in the tomato sauce to heat through just before serving.
- Serve with a side of roasted broccoli.
Find this recipe as part of our RESET healthy weight loss plan. fish but not meat and may or may not include animal produce.
CHECK OUT CHARLIE'S ATTEMPT AT COOKING IT
p.s it is actually super simple to cook and tasted great (even the bits on the floor)
DELICIOUS RECIPES WITH EXALT
EXALT RESET is our 2-week nutrition plan designed by Ro Huntriss, our clinical-lead nutritionist & dietitian.
The plan is designed to strip out bad eating habits, provide nutritional balance and with the plan providing approximately 1200 calories per day it offers weight loss in a safe and sustainable way.
Time to RESET your routine and plan your goals.We supply everything you need for your 2-week plan, 28 drinks (14 drinks delivered each week) & daily meal plan for your evening meal (super tasty but easy as pie* to make)
*no pies included in the meal plan, sorry!