Nip & Tuck - 330ml
The first & ONLY fresh green juice with collagen peptides on the market. Hugely popular & for good reason:
- All of the good raw green stuff (kale and spinach), cold-pressed and blended with apple, mango, lime and invigorating ginger.
- Injected with a massive 10g shot of collagen to help get your skin glowing.
Harley St is about to get a whole lot quieter baby! Your friends are gonna want our number 💁🏻♀️
- No artificial additives
- GMO & Gluten free*
This one smells amazing! Alongside the key ingredient of collagen, this juice is full of highly nutritious fruit and vegetables, but has the additional bonus of a generous (but safe) dose of collagen.
Find out a little more about the research below.
Clinical-lead Dietitian & Nutritionist
featured in & stocked by
What's good about it?
Vitamin C Boost
All natural. No compromise
What's in it?
10g Collagen Peptides
Spinach & Kale
Apple & Mango
Ginger & Lime
What the science says
Collagen is one of the most abundant proteins in the body and is found in our skin, bones, muscles, tendons and ligaments. Research suggests that collagen could improve skin hydration, elasticity, roughness and density1 so has been associated with having an anti-ageing effect.
In addition to its link to skin health, research suggests that collagen could play a role in joint health. Research has shown that collagen supplementation can reduce inflammation and protect joint health in conditions such as osteoarthritis2 and could help to reduce joint pain3 and muscle soreness following exercise4.
This bottle of green magic packs a nutritional punch also has 106% of your recommended intake of Vitamin C per serving. Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin. It also protects collagen from free radicals that break down it down. This juice also provides a whopping 347% of your daily intake of Manganese. Manganese contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress, and thereby acts as an antioxidant.
The information above is a review of the literature to demonstrate potential health benefits of the ingredients within the products. We do not claim that our products or any ingredient within our products can treat, cure or prevent any health condition. Products should be consumed as part of a healthy diet. For individual advice about any health condition, please speak to your GP.
(1) Bolke, L., Schlippe, G., Gerß, J., and Voss, W. (2019). A Collagen Supplement Improves Skin Hydration, Elasticity, Roughness, and Density: Results of a Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Blind Study. Nutrients, 11(10): 2494.
(2) Dar, Q. A., Schott, E. M., Catheline, S. E., Maynard, R. D., Liu, Z., Kamal, F., Farnsworth, C. W., Ketz, J. P., Mooney, R. A., Hilton, M. J., Jonason, J. H., Prawitt, J., and Zuscik, M. J. (2017).
Daily oral consumption of hydrolyzed type 1 collagen is chondroprotective and anti-inflammatory in murine posttraumatic osteoarthritis.
PloS one, 12(4): e0174705.
(3) Oesser, S., Schulze, C.H., Zdzieblik, D. and Konig, D. (2016).
Efficacy of specific bioactive collagen peptides in the treatment of joint pain. Osteoarthritis and Cartilage, 24(S1): S189.
(4) Clifford, T., Ventress, M., Allerton, D.M. et al. The effects of collagen peptides on muscle damage, inflammation and bone turnover following exercise: a randomized, controlled trial. Amino Acids 51, 691–704 (2019).