Our clinical lead dietitian & nutritionist
BSc (Hons), PGDip, MSc, MRes, RD
Ro (Rosemary) Huntriss is a UK Registered Dietitian with several years’ experience working in the NHS, private practice and commercial business. She is an academic author, having published in peer-reviewed journals including the European Journal of Clinical Nutrition, and is one of four authors globally to have their work featured in the 2020 Public Health England consultation on lower-carbohydrate diets for type 2 diabetes. Ro also has a clinic focussing Specialist Fertility Nutrition.
Ro works as a Clinical Lead Dietitian for Europe’s largest dietetic digital healthcare company and has worked with several brands to include Nestlé, Huel and Natvia. Ro also contributes to many national publications to include the Daily Mail, The Express, The Sun, HELLO! Magazine, OK! Magazine, The Mirror and many more. Her advanced knowledge of food helped us to craft our formulations perfectly to have the right balance of taste, substance and nourishment.
What is a plant-based diet?
Health benefits of collagen
The truth about juice cleanses
Is intermittent fasting safe for weight loss?
- Community Nutrition Professional of the Year 2021 - CN Magazines
- Kumar, K.D., Huntriss, R., Green, E., Bora, S. and Pettitt, C. (2022). Development of a nutrition screening tool to identify need for dietetic intervention in female infertility. Journal of Human Nutrition and Dietetics, doi: 10.1111/jhn.13055.
- Huntriss, R., Haines, M., Jones, L. and Mulligan, D. (2021). A service evaluation exploring the effectiveness of a locally commissioned tier 3 weight management programme offering face-to-face, telephone and digital dietetic support. Clinical Obesity, e12444.
- Huntriss, R., Boocock, R. and McArdle, P. (2019). Dietary carbohydrate restriction as a management strategy for adults with type 2 diabetes: Exploring the opinions of dietitians. Journal of Diabetes Nursing, 23: JDN104.
- Huntriss, R., Campbell, M., and Bedwell, C. (2018). The interpretation and effect of a low-carbohydrate diet in the management of type 2 diabetes: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomised controlled trials. European journal of clinical nutrition, 72(3), pp. 311–325.
- Huntriss, R. and White, H. (2016). Evaluation of a 12-week weight management group for people with type 2 diabetes and pre-diabetes in a multi-ethnic population. Journal of Diabetes Nursing, 20, pp. 65-71.