How Long To Juice Cleanse For
How long should my juice cleanse last? It’s a question we get all the time. With so many wondering if a juice cleanse is for them - our guide takes you through the length of juice cleanses you can try, as well as the best way to choose for your own health and body goals.
What you'll learn:
- How Long Can I Cleanse For?
- How to Choose Juice Cleanse Duration
- What to Expect from EXALT Juice Cleanses
How Long Can I Cleanse For?
There are various lengths of juice cleanses which can be beneficial to create a break in your routine and restart your healthy eating habits. The different juice cleanse lengths will dictate how many drinks you consume, and how this will affect you and your body. No matter how long your liquid diet is, juice cleanses can provide a number of benefits to you and your healthy lifestyle.
At EXALT, we’ve designed our different length juice cleanses to prioritise your nutrition. We provide macro-complete days to support your health and offer the juice cleanse benefits you’re after.
A 1 day juice cleanse provides you with 24 hours to switch up your regular routine. Perfect for beginners, a single day gives you a taste of juice diets, and can help you discover how you respond to a day without solid meals. You’ll receive 6 drinks to sip throughout the day, which you can enjoy in any order.
No matter how long your juice cleanse, EXALT provides 2 cold-pressed juices, and 4 fresh protein smoothies. Combined, they deliver a macro-complete meal, serving up a balance of protein, carbohydrates and fats to get you through your juice cleanse.
When choosing how long to juice cleanse for, you could opt for a 3 day juice cleanse to reassess your habits over a few days. Kick unhealthy cravings, whether a beginner or experienced juice dieter. This gives you the option to continue your juice diet over a longer period than just a day - providing the opportunity to take stock of the eating habits holding you back from reaching your goals. You’ll receive 18 meal replacement drinks to enjoy your liquid diet over the 3 days.
A 5 day juice cleanse lasts even longer, giving you the chance to support your health goals over the weekdays, or extend your health over the weekend. It doesn’t matter when you choose to complete your cleanse - it’s up to you! For a proper look at your health goals, this length juice cleanse may be perfect for someone more experienced. You’ll receive 30 drinks over the 5 day cleanse, giving you the opportunity to align with your health and fitness targets.
With a 7 day juice cleanse you’ll spend time assessing how your body reacts to food, water, and learn more about how you respond to food. Over 7 days you’ll drink 42 drinks - a combination of protein shakes and juices. With this longer juice cleanse, you may be worried about your exercise routine, but you can still workout on an EXALT cleanse because of the macros our drinks provide.
You may wonder if two weeks is too long to do a juice cleanse - but for those who are more experienced, a 14 day juice cleanse can provide many benefits, from convenient meals, to sustainable weight management. Two weeks of a macro-complete juice diet can help you lose weight from a juice cleanse, and spend 14 days dedicated to a total body reset.
How to Choose Juice Cleanse Duration
How long you do your juice cleanse depends on your goals for the diet. You may ask yourself, “are juice cleanses healthy?”, and the answer can depend on the way you go about your liquid diet.
Things to consider when choosing how long to juice cleanse for include:
- Experience - If you’ve completed a juice cleanse before, you may be better suited to a longer duration of juice diet, such as 5, 7, or 14 days. If you’ve never completed one before, and aren’t sure how to do a juice cleanse, then starting with a 1 or 3 day may be best.
- Weight loss - A liquid diet can help you to lose weight. Our juice cleanses provide macro-complete meals at a sustainable calorie deficit so you can maintain the weight loss from your juice cleanse. If weight loss is your goal, a longer duration such as 5, 7, or 14 days might be better suited to you.
- Your goals - Goals can shape how long you should juice cleanse for. If you are needing a quick reset to your current routine, then 1 or 3 days may be enough. If you’re looking to kickstart healthy habits and a nutritional lifestyle, then a week or 14 day option could be perfect for you.
- Reassess your eating habits - Take stock of your food choices with a 3 or 5 day option. A few days cutting back on your food can help you measure your goals against what you’ve been eating.
- Recover from a night out - For a more short-term goal, a 1 day reset may be the perfect length juice cleanse for you. If you’re wanting to cleanse your system, and recover from a late night, a shorter option may be all you need.
- Recover from unhealthy eating - Stuck in a rut of unhealthy eating? A juice cleanse can help you reassess your habits and start afresh. Spend a few days, such as 5 or 7 days, avoiding fast food or eating out, to reset and restart.
What to Expect from EXALT Juice Cleanses
At EXALT, no matter how long you juice cleanse for, we do them differently. Our juice cleanses are designed by experts, and made with nutritional ingredients to bring you the best a juice diet can offer. Establish your goals, what it is you want out of the liquid diet, then choose the length of your juice cleanse.
3.Receive your handbook via email after your purchase, as well as access to ongoing support.
4.Receive your order.
5.Follow the handbook and/or meal plan and enjoy your drinks.
6.Select your dietary requirements - with drinks made from whey protein powder, or vegan protein powder, as well as a caffeine-free selection.
Reintroduce nutritional habits into your every day, by selecting how long to do your juice cleanse. You’ll receive deliciously nutritious drinks, conveniently bottled for on-the-go cleansing.
Great-Tasting Nutrition with EXALT
At EXALT, we’re passionate about providing delicious ways to fuel your body with nutrition, with a focus on sustainability. We use recycled packaging and a zero emissions delivery service in London. From post-workout recovery to vegan smoothies, you can enjoy great-tasting, healthy drinks.