6 Green Juice Benefits for Your Health
Green juices are a great way to pack more nutritious fruits and vegetables into your everyday diet. Juices made with fresh, raw ingredients are full of vitamins and minerals we need to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Our expert guide walks you through the benefits of green juice ingredients, how to cleanse, and why EXALT green juices should be your first choice.
Table of Contents:
- What is Green Juice?
- 6 Beneficial Ingredients
- Introducing EXALT Green Juices
- How to Cleanse with Green Juices
- 5 Steps to an EXALT Cleanse
What is Green Juice?
Green juices are essentially self-explanatory: juice made from green foods and ingredients. These can be a combination of fruits and vegetables. While there is no official recipe, common ingredients include spinach, kale, kiwi, and cucumber.
The best green juices are those which are made with fresh, nutritious ingredients, and are made from cold-pressed juice. This method means the juices are extracted without pasteurisation, which can remove the essential vitamins and minerals from the ingredients.
6 Beneficial Ingredients
Vitamin C helps to maintain healthy skin, blood, and immunity. It can be found in a variety of fruits and vegetables. Including it in your diet can help to ensure your body gets the right amount to support your overall health.
Sources of vitamin C found in green juices, include: spinach, apples, kiwis, and limes
Vitamin A plays an important part in your body’s immune system, which helps protect you from illness. It also contributes to good vision and skin health.
Vitamin A can be found in green juices, through ingredients such as kale, limes, and mint.
Antioxidants provide protection to your cells from harmful molecules known as free-radicals. Including antioxidants in your diet, with the help of green juice, can help to prevent your body from oxidative stress.
Green juices are a source of antioxidants thanks to: apples, kiwi, and limes.
Fibre is another important element needed to keep your body working at its best. Also known as roughage, fibre helps with healthy digestion and can help keep you feeling fuller for longer, so you’re less likely to snack between meals. Sources of fibre that can be found in green juices, include apple and kiwis. The ingredients included in our green juices also contain other key nutrients, such as:
- Spinach - Provides important iron, folate, calcium alongside vitamin C.
- Kale - Contains folate, omega-3, phosphorus, potassium, calcium and zinc alongside vitamin A.
- Apple - High in potassium, as well as vitamin C, antioxidants and fibre.
- Mint - Contains iron, manganese and folate, alongside vitamin A.
- Kiwi - Offers dietary fibre, vitamin C and antioxidants.
- Limes - Packed with vitamin C and antioxidants and also contain vitamin A.
Introducing EXALT Green Juices
EXALT green juices are made with real food products, selected by working with our team of expert dieticians and nutritionists. Our juices contain a variety of delicious ingredients, packed with natural vitamins and minerals, perfect for providing green juice benefits to your daily life:
- Nip & Tuck - The only green juice to bring you the health benefits of collagen! This delicious juice contains a delicious mix of spinach, kale, apple, mango, lime and invigorating ginger. Not only that, but 10g of collagen peptides support your skin health and muscle mass.
- Glow Up - Made to have you glowing from the inside out! Conveniently bottled to provide antioxidants and vitamin C, you’ll enjoy every refreshing sip. Spinach, kiwi, and kale blend among lime, ginger, mint. With the addition of the prebiotic chicory root extract, this delicious green juice supports your gut health.
- Yoga Mom - Our green vegan smoothie containing 23g of plant protein. Providing a good balance of macronutrients, this is so much more than a green juice! Spinach, almond butter, banana and pumpkin seeds swirl amongst our very own vegan protein powder to support your workout recovery with every delicious sip.
How to Cleanse with Green Juices
Juice cleanses provide a convenient way to reassess your current eating habits and spend a dedicated time period trying out a juice diet. By combining delicious juices and fresh protein smoothies, our cleanse provides a macro-complete plan to support your health while you cleanse. With the help of our EXALT Life juice plan, you’ll receive meal replacement drinks to enjoy. The good news is, you can still workout during your cleanse!
The next step is choosing what length of juice cleanse to do, which will depend on your goals. Whether you’re a first time cleanser, regularly switch up your daily habits, or are looking to lose weight with a juice cleanse. No matter your lifestyle or level of experience, you’ll get your hands on green juice, delicious protein, and enjoy the experience!
5 Steps to an EXALT Cleanse
With all the benefits of green juice to look forward to, the next step is knowing how to do a juice cleanse. At EXALT, we make it more straightforward than ever. Our conveniently bottled nutrition is delivered straight to your door. Hassle-free cleansing, without the faff of chopping and blending fruit! Here’s how to get started:
- Choose which length juice cleanse you wish to complete:
- 1 day juice cleanse - 6 drinks consisting of 2 cold-pressed juices, and 4 protein smoothies to enjoy over the course of a day
- 3 day juice cleanse - 18 drinks to enjoy over 3 days
- 5 day juice cleanse - 30 drinks to enjoy over 5 days
- 7 day juice cleanse - 42 drinks to enjoy over a week
- 14 day juice cleanse - 84 drinks to enjoy over 2 weeks
- Select your dietary requirements - with drinks made from whey protein powder, or vegan protein powder, as well as a caffeine-free selection.
- Receive your handbook via email after your purchase, as well as access to ongoing support.
- Receive your order.
- Follow the handbook and enjoy your drinks.
Delicious Nutrition from EXALT
At EXALT, we specialise in great-tasting nutritional drinks and protein. Perfect for on-the-go, find pre-workout supplements to boost your training, and support your body after with post-workout recovery.